I just now realized it’s been almost a month since my last post. Seriously, where does the time actually go? Of course, as usual, I’m at a loss with what to post. So I will be ‘borrowing’ from others and sharing with all of you. I’ve gathered seven articles of interest for you to check out. I did have eight, but one was so full of ads my browser almost couldn’t take it, so you’re welcome.
Have a look and enjoy! (Please note: some contain adult language.)
- Blogging Fear: Looking Stupid/Writer’s Block – (Well, that’s fitting…)
- Ten Stupid Writer Tricks (That Might Actually Work) – (Colorful language.)
- Stupid Writing Advice – (What we’re all thinking.)
- Upwork Thinks Freelance Industry Bloggers are Stupid – (Upwork likes money.)
- Ten Tips for Writing a Book Without Making Your Head Explode – (Yay!)
- 4 Tips to Write the Climax of a Story – (For those who know the struggle.)
- 3 Terrible, Stupid Things I Used to Do on My Blog – (I’m still guilty of these.)
So that’s my lazy post today. But hey… I added text to that photo, so that’s gotta count for something.
Write on, my friends.