So, it’s just me and His Majesty King Whine-y Pants today, so here are some interesting reads I wanted to share with you all, while I still can…
- Author Vik Rubenfeld directed me to a rather helpful article about contacting Amazon reviewers by Dr. Bojan Tunguz >> Read the article here
- I’m sure we’re all interested in Amazon’s new patent to sell “used” ebooks, so author David McGowan sheds some light on the matter >> Read the discussion here
- Our friend and fellow author Cristian Mihai discusses self-published an ebook series online >> Read his thoughts here
- You’ve all got one last chance to get author Thomas Rydder‘s upcoming novel The Clearing for FREE >> Check out his giveaway here
- And a shout-out and huge CONGRATS to our very own Erik Gustafson, as his short story My Friend, The Dark has been published! >> Have a look here
So, now I must go and cling to whatever sanity I have left.
Wish me luck and happy reading!
- Stephen King, Dean Koontz and ‘The Clearing’, a supernatural thriller (greyhartpress.com)
- You Want to Publish a Book: “Move on… and Keep Your Eye on the Prize” (daneladwig.wordpress.com)
- So, How Much Writing Does An Author Have To Do Before They’re “Good”? (nfaa.wordpress.com)